TrueIncome Trading Advisory
Do you ever dream to want to be?
Do you ever dream to want to be able to genuinely create monthly and weekly incomes for yourself from the financial markets? If you answer yes, you have come to the right platform.
This is a trading advisory service to give our investing customers complete guidance and alerts to generate consistent income from writing options. Options writing (also known as options selling) is an income approach to options trading. This approach of options trading is generally regarded as a safer and consistent way to make money. No other form of financial or stock trading can rival this approach in terms of profit consistency. Our expected average return is 12%, ranging between 5-25% per month.
The options strategies we adopt are essentially
1) Credit Spread and
2) Iron Condor, with the occasional straight buys when the markets are suitable for such tactic. This is the same approach we use for our AutoTrade Managed Account service for our investing clients.
If you are experienced options traders, do join us for an unprecedented, effective way of making passive incomes with high consistency on monthly AND weekly basis.
This advisory service will provide you the following benefits:
- Daily updates of market analysis
- Monthly trade notification – 45 DTE trading
- Weekly trade notification – 7 DTE trading
- Special situational trade notification
- Average 5-12 trades per month
- Technical analysis application
- Adjustment and trade closure notification
- Group discussion and WhatsApp chat
There are some fundamental requirements before any subscriber can fully benefit from this trading advisory service. We will assume you understand options and have been trading in this instrument for some time. If you haven’t been trading and studying options, please consider joining our options trading courses prior to subscribing for this service. We will not be responsible for any misunderstanding, error or omission in the executions of each advisory trade if you don’t have a strong grasp of options basics and concepts. Review the following list of requirements:
- Possess sound trading experience including how to place and close orders
- Good options trading knowledge, especially the basic vertical spread strategies
- Basic chart reading
- Minimum US$5,000 risk investment fund
- Online US-brokerage account, enabled for options trading
Platform and Monthly Fees
We are using the Patreon.com as the platform to communicate our ideas, market analyses, trade notifications, video presentations, as well as question-and answer comments.
Our monthly fee is $75 per month payable via Patreon. Payment starts from 1 st of each month. Patreon can accept Visa and Mastercard credit cards through PayPal. No cancelation is acceptable. Go to our patreon account at www.patreon.com/trueincome or click the icon below.
Three Reasons Why You Want to Sign Up!
- We are confident enough to make extraordinary returns for you from even a small investment account of $5,000. Profits can range from $500 to $1,000 each month (subject to market conditions – trending or non-trending and high-volatility or low-volatility). This reason alone is enough to pay for our small fees. Remember, our approach does not depend on trending markets to make money.
- To make it even more assuring, we refund your $75 first month fee if you don’t see profit in the first month alone. You may then elect to cancel the service, thereafter. There is more. If you have stayed for two months, you are eligible for 15% discount on normal fee of our Income Generator Course.
- Alternatively, you may sign up for our Income Generator Course. You become the lifetime member of True-Income Trading Advisory free of charge.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much capital is required to trade with your approach?
2. What is the maximum drawdown?
3. How long would you stay in a trade?
4. Do you rely on charts?
5. How often do you issue trade notifications?
6. How different is your trading strategies from other trading gurus?
7. Does options trading work the same way as stock or forex trading?
8. How much time do I have to commit to trade?
9. Can I use a local broker to trade options?
10. If I have any question, where do I get help?
11. Do I need to study anything in order to know how to trade?
12. Can you trade on our behalf?
There is a substantial risk of loss in trading financial instruments of any kind including stocks, futures and options. Clients should consider all relevant risk factors, including their own personal financial situation, before trading. Don’t trade with money you can’t afford to lose. Past performance is not indicative of future results. Iron Condor Academy assumes no liability in the event any person uses or relies upon information provided by Iron Condor Academy or our websites for the purpose of dealing in any investment. Neither the information provided on our websites, nor any opinion expressed, constitutes a solicitation to buy or sell any security.
We trade options the “write” way.