There is a substantial risk of loss in trading financial instruments of any kind including stocks, futures and options. Clients should consider all relevant risk factors, including their own personal financial situation, before trading. Don’t trade with money you can’t afford to lose. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
Foong Mun Keong is NOT a United States Securities Dealer or Broker, or U.S. Investment Adviser. Nor is sender a trader, dealer, or broker of ANY jurisdiction and or country. Sender makes no warranties or representations as to the Buyer, Seller or any Transaction that may be contained or disclosed herein. The materials on Iron Condor web site are provided “as shown”. Foong Mun Keong makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Foong Mun Keong does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
Prior to buying or selling an option, an investor should read and understand the booklet “Characteristics and Risks of Standardized Options.” You can access and download a copy of the booklet on The Options Clearing Corporations’ (OCC) website: www.theocc.com/about/publications/character-risks.jsp. This link reference is provided as a courtesy and does not imply that the OCC is endorsing SIR or its products. This booklet is also available for free from your broker or from any of the U.S. options exchanges.
- We do not sell or rent our data and collect a minimal amount of data.
Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.